Watching Arnold Mesches
Saturday, May 01, 2004
When the painter Arnold Mesches began making political artwork in the 1950s — including one painting series on the Rosenberg trials — someone else began surveillance of the painter’s life. Produced by Karen Michel.
Fantastic interview. Love you, Alan! You were one of the main influences for me to get back into acting later ...
Really difficult to convey this as a "sound story" and it was done beautifully. Really compelling.
- Is Network TV Dead Yet?
- Deaf Actors Play Tribute to Oliver Sacks
- Live in-Studio: Dom La Nena
- American Icons: The Great Gatsby
- Rossellini’s Mammas & the Search for Dark Matter
- Alan Cumming & David Kwong
- Beauty in the Search for Dark Matter
- Alex Timbers and Here Lies Love
- Happy Birthday, Richard Wagner
- Alan Cumming