Saturday, September 11, 2004
Frieda Hughes was only two years old when her mother, Sylvia Plath, committed suicide. She was raised by an equally famous poet — her father, Ted Hughes. Frieda herself became a poet, and she has had to jostle with her parents' reputations and 40 years of gossip about their notoriously volatile relationship. Sarah Lilley has the story.
Fantastic interview. Love you, Alan! You were one of the main influences for me to get back into acting later ...
Really difficult to convey this as a "sound story" and it was done beautifully. Really compelling.
- Is Network TV Dead Yet?
- Rossellini’s Mammas & the Search for Dark Matter
- Deaf Actors Play Tribute to Oliver Sacks
- Live in-Studio: Dom La Nena
- American Icons: The Great Gatsby
- Alan Cumming & David Kwong
- Beauty in the Search for Dark Matter
- Alex Timbers and Here Lies Love
- Happy Birthday, Richard Wagner
- Alan Cumming