Brian and Gene
Saturday, December 31, 2005
Rockabilly revivalist Brian Setzer was rummaging in the Sun Records vaults, looking for unknown gems he could cover. He struck gold with Gene Simmons' "Peroxide Blonde in a Hopped-Up Model Ford," but half the tune was missing, and Gene couldn't remember the other half. What's a rockabilly junkie to do? Produced by Trey Kay.
Fantastic interview. Love you, Alan! You were one of the main influences for me to get back into acting later ...
Really difficult to convey this as a "sound story" and it was done beautifully. Really compelling.
- Is Network TV Dead Yet?
- Rossellini’s Mammas & the Search for Dark Matter
- Deaf Actors Play Tribute to Oliver Sacks
- Live in-Studio: Dom La Nena
- American Icons: The Great Gatsby
- Alan Cumming & David Kwong
- Beauty in the Search for Dark Matter
- Alex Timbers and Here Lies Love
- Happy Birthday, Richard Wagner
- Alan Cumming