Indian Brass Bands
Saturday, December 31, 2005
When the British withdrew from India in the late 1940s, they left behind railroads, cricket, and ... tubas. Rob Weisberg explains how the brass instruments cast off by the British army have become an integral part of India's musical culture.
Fantastic interview. Love you, Alan! You were one of the main influences for me to get back into acting later ...
Really difficult to convey this as a "sound story" and it was done beautifully. Really compelling.
- Is Network TV Dead Yet?
- Deaf Actors Play Tribute to Oliver Sacks
- Live in-Studio: Dom La Nena
- American Icons: The Great Gatsby
- Rossellini’s Mammas & the Search for Dark Matter
- Alan Cumming & David Kwong
- Beauty in the Search for Dark Matter
- Alex Timbers and Here Lies Love
- Happy Birthday, Richard Wagner
- Alan Cumming