Friday, March 16, 2007
Studio 360 asked listeners to send in mail art, and the response was jaw-dropping. Streams of amazing things poured in from all around the world – envelopes big, small, glittery, fragile, sturdy and crumpled. A piece of toast, a coconut, a lump of clay, all stamped. Kurt called some of the mail artists to talk about their work.
Fantastic interview. Love you, Alan! You were one of the main influences for me to get back into acting later ...
Really difficult to convey this as a "sound story" and it was done beautifully. Really compelling.
- Is Network TV Dead Yet?
- Deaf Actors Play Tribute to Oliver Sacks
- Live in-Studio: Dom La Nena
- American Icons: The Great Gatsby
- Rossellini’s Mammas & the Search for Dark Matter
- Alan Cumming & David Kwong
- Beauty in the Search for Dark Matter
- Alex Timbers and Here Lies Love
- Happy Birthday, Richard Wagner
- Alan Cumming