Waiting for Maiden
Saturday, September 20, 2008
This summer, Iron Maiden is on a massive world tour. To the despair of some fans, they won’t be stopping in La Paz, the capital of Bolivia. Ruxandra Guidi has been living in La Paz, and stumbled onto a diehard fan base for a British metal band that had its last hit 20 years ago.
Fantastic interview. Love you, Alan! You were one of the main influences for me to get back into acting later ...
Really difficult to convey this as a "sound story" and it was done beautifully. Really compelling.
- Is Network TV Dead Yet?
- Deaf Actors Play Tribute to Oliver Sacks
- Live in-Studio: Dom La Nena
- American Icons: The Great Gatsby
- Rossellini’s Mammas & the Search for Dark Matter
- Alan Cumming & David Kwong
- Beauty in the Search for Dark Matter
- Alex Timbers and Here Lies Love
- Happy Birthday, Richard Wagner
- Alan Cumming