New Lyrics for Old Broadway
Friday, April 17, 2009
In the new Broadway revival of “West Side Story,” one of the noticeable changes is the use of Spanish. Stephen Sondheim gave his blessing for the Spanish update, but translator Lin-Manuel Miranda -- a Tony-winner himself for his own musical "In The Heights" -- approached the Spanish version very carefully.
Its sad, I believe a lot of people will agree that Apple is no longer the leader in innovation.
Look, you have to acknowledge that Apple isn't going to have the greatest ideas for everything. They created the smart ...
- Bad Girls on Film & Joss Whedon
- Rooting for the Bad Guy: Michael Shannon
- Joss Whedon the Hollywood Slayer
- Studio 360's Battle of the High School Bands
- Jack Handey's Ideas for Paintings
- Lois Lowry Confirms Jeff Bridges to Film The Giver
- Macklemore's Gay Anthem
- Adventures in 3D Sound!
- Will Apple Get Its Mojo Back?
- Hollywood's Bad-Girl Summer