Redesigning Valentine's Day
Friday, February 12, 2010
The professional graphic designers at the Austin-based firm, Under Consideration, take a stab at rebranding Valentine's Day. The husband-and-wife team, Armin Vit and Bryony Gomez-Palacio, tell Kurt about their ideas: a new valentine icon, better colors, and a transformed Cupid.
Fantastic interview. Love you, Alan! You were one of the main influences for me to get back into acting later ...
Really difficult to convey this as a "sound story" and it was done beautifully. Really compelling.
- Is Network TV Dead Yet?
- Deaf Actors Play Tribute to Oliver Sacks
- Live in-Studio: Dom La Nena
- Happy Birthday, Richard Wagner
- American Icons: The Great Gatsby
- Rossellini’s Mammas & the Search for Dark Matter
- Alan Cumming & David Kwong
- Beauty in the Search for Dark Matter
- Alex Timbers and Here Lies Love
- Alan Cumming