Saturday, July 06, 2002
Margaret Leng Tan, a virtuoso of the grand piano, takes Schroeder's place at the plastic one.
I bought one of those glow-in-the-dark plaster skulls that Cory Doctorow speaks of, when I was about 8. Still have ...
I really enjoyed this show with all its different perspectives. Like most folks, my knowledge of "The Wizard Of Oz" ...
- Payne’s Nebraska & Ornette Coleman
- Now Playing in Black-and-White
- Janet Cardiff's 40 Part Motet
- Alexander Payne's Nebraska
- American Icons: The Wizard of Oz
- Extra Credit: 3D Printing Challenge
- Ornette Coleman's The Shape of Jazz to Come
- American Icons: The Disney Parks
- Adventures in 3D Sound!
- A Woodworker’s Work Is Never Done