Shakespeare and Sandman
Saturday, November 25, 2000
Shakespeare’s influence in the comic book novel “Sandman,” by British author Neil Gaiman. Produced by Brian Rose.
I bought one of those glow-in-the-dark plaster skulls that Cory Doctorow speaks of, when I was about 8. Still have ...
I really enjoyed this show with all its different perspectives. Like most folks, my knowledge of "The Wizard Of Oz" ...
- Payne’s Nebraska & Ornette Coleman
- Janet Cardiff's 40 Part Motet
- Now Playing in Black-and-White
- Alexander Payne's Nebraska
- American Icons: The Wizard of Oz
- Ornette Coleman's The Shape of Jazz to Come
- Extra Credit: 3D Printing Challenge
- American Icons: The Disney Parks
- First Listen: Tom Hanks as Walt Disney
- Adventures in 3D Sound!